1. Hourglass Femme Nude Lip Stylo – $30
The perfect nude to wear for an everyday school/work look. Not too sheer, nor too matte/satin, and the right amount of shimmer.
The next perfume on my list to purchase – a mix of tuberose, jasmine, rose, and more.
3. May Lindstrom Skin The Problem Solver – $90
The only charcoal mask that worked for my skin when it’s stressed or breaking out. It is a “fusion of antioxidant-rich raw cacao, healing bamboo, charcoal, soil nutrients, salts, and exotic warming spices” that penetrates well into the skin for deep-cleansing.
4. Sunday Riley “Luna Sleeping Night Oil” – $105
After trying out a sample of this and waking up to a morning of poreless-looking skin, I need this in my beauty cabinet asap.
5. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Mood Light – $45
If you are not already drawn by the packaging, the texture of the powder and selection of colors will.
6. Bobbi Brown Rich Caramel Eye Palette – $49
The colors in this palette is neutral enough to wear from a day to night look.